Monday, 10 April 2017

TRAVEL TRIP

Since i've been home, i didn't got any ideas what to do with.
If i have a change, i want to go for a travel trip alone. To explore some experience there. To explore about people life in another country. yes that is my dream. i haven't been everywhere, but its on my list.
Seriously, i felt in love when i looked some picture with building around. i love with the cities that i've never been yet and the people who i never meet before. i love all of that. could someone go for travel with me?
I want to fill up my passport with cop - passpord tattooed - life goals

I found this on twitter. It is the most beautiful scenery. I dont know is a real image or not or its look so beautiful because of camera filter. i really dont care. it is so beautiful.
NORWAY  

VINICE, ITALY 

VIENNA, AUSTRIA 

LOCH LOMOND, SCOTLAND

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

So thats all. i love the scenery and i also love to go shopping.  



No comments:

Post a Comment